Bob Brilon, Vapen MJ President and CFO to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Vancouver, BC, October 10, 2019 /CNW/ – Vapen MJ (OTCQX:VAPNF; CSE:VAPN) (“Vapen MJ”) a fully integrated manufacturer and distributor of cannabis THC and hemp CBD products under the Vapen Brand, leveraging core expertise in extraction and marketing to build wholesale distribution through revenue and profit sharing partnerships, announced today that Bob Brilon, President and CFO will be presenting at the following conferences in October.
The Microcap Rodeo
- Presentation date and time: Tuesday, October 15 at 3:50 pm CT with management hosting one-on-one meetings the same day
- Location: Hilton Austin, Austin, TX
- For more information visit the conference website: https://microcaprodeo.com
Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference
- Presentation date and time: Wednesday, October 23 at 2:20pm CT with management hosting one-on-one meetings the same day
- Location: Palmer House, Chicago, IL
- For more information visit the conference website and use code VAPENVIP for 20% off admission: https://benzingacannabisconference.com/chicago/
About Vapen MJ
Vapen MJ, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, currently operates in the US as an agricultural technology, services and property management company utilizing a full vertical integration business model to oversee and execute all aspects of cultivation, extraction, manufacturing (THC and CBD cartridges, concentrates, edibles), retail dispensary, and wholesale distribution of high margin Cannabis THC and Hemp CBD products under the Vapen Brand. Vapen MJ expansion includes partnering with cannabis license holders and hemp farms in multiple states within the US.
For further information please contact:
Bob Brilon, President and CFO
Forward Looking Statements
We seek safe harbor.